Liverpool Update in Dermatopathology
Tues 28th November 2017
Organised by DermpathPRO & Supported by the British Society of Dermatopathology
Time: 9:00 am - 5.00 pm
CPD: 6.5 points
- Arti Bakhsi - Histopathologist, Royal Hospital Liverpool - UK
- Marijke van Dijk – Dermatopathologist University Medical Centre Ultrecht- Netherlands
- Robert Phelps - Professor of Dermatologyand Pathology Mount Sinai Medical Center New York - USA
- Gerald Saldana - ConsultantHistopathologist Leicester Royal Infirmary - UK
- Alan Evans - Ninewells Hospitaland Medical School Dundee - UK
Chairperson: Leena Joseph
- 09:00 – 09:45 – Blistering dermatoses - Robert Phelps
- 0945 – 10:30 – Breslow density is a novel prognostic feature in cutaneous malignant melanoma, Gerald Saldanha
- 10:45 – 11:35 – ABC of Lymphomatoid Papulosis, Arti Bakhsi
- 11:35 – 12:30 – Deep penetrating naevus and other less common variants, Alan Evans
Chairperson: Arti Bakshi
- 13:15 – 13:45 Infectious diseases - what European pathologist need to be aware of. Marijke van Dijk
- 13:45 – 14:15 Interesting cases from my referral practice, Marijke van Dijk
- 14:15 – 14:45 Panniculitis, Robert Phelps
Chairperson: Nitin Khirwadkar
- 15:00 – 17:00 Slide Seminar Cases
HOW TO BOOK
1. Select the paypal button and select either Consultant or Trainee rates (BSD member or not).
2. Then email email@example.com with your name, your institution and confirmation of your paypal booking, and we will email you back within 24-48 hours (week days) with your confirmed place and further details about the course.
3. If you're a trainee we would need an email confirmation from your Programme Director or equivalent confirmation (certificate/ other documentation).
- Trainees £95
- Consultants: £165 (BSD Members), £185 (Non BSD Member)
- Membership costs £15 annually and members can receive discounted registration rates for meetings organised and supported by the BSD.
- Click here to Join
Become a BSD member:
Register for Course:
3 Thomas Steers Way,